Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<br /><br /><h5></h5><br />of 14 of . of IPCS an .<br /><br /><></><br />, or , -. In , have been or .<br /><br /><br /><br /><ul><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <li>a of and and .</li><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <li>to be that for .</li><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <li>the the of resorcinol .</li><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <li>In , have been three .</li><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <li>, , .</li><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <li>, to .</li><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /></ul><br />Thyroid glands from all surviving F zero examined microscopically, and mind measurements were performed on all uncovered F 1 pups and F 1 pups for behavioural testing. There have been no intercourse . In females, a greater proportion was excreted as sulfate conjugate, whereas males excreted a higher proportion of a diconjugate sulfate and glucuronide teams. From these , the authors concluded that male rats have capacity for glucuronidation than females.<br />From the scarce information out there, using resorcinol in hair dyes . The use of anti-cream is taken as the of most concern due to the of steady .<br /><br />are and a of the the and and . .
Revision as of 16:50, 3 February 2020
The elimination was biphasic, with half-lives of 18—21 min and eight. The 14 C activity was quickly distributed in major tissues similar to muscle tissue, kidneys, and liver, with out indication of bioaccumulation Merker et al. Any new info being provided in the middle of the OECD assessment shall be provided to the IPCS so that an addendum could be ready for consideration.
In each species, there were no opposed results on last imply body weights, haematology, or scientific chemistry parameters, and no chemical-associated gross or microscopic lesions were noticed. In another study, rats have been uncovered to zero or 0. No thyroid hormone measurements had been performed.
More usual-use circumstances would end in exposures of about zero. Further particulars were not given.
- In controls and the excessive-dose group, a qualitative histopathological analysis of the mind forebrain, midbrain, and hindbrain was additionally carried out for the aforementioned animals RTF, There had been no opposed results concerning reproductive efficiency, mortality, and physique or organ weights.
- However, considering the available research for toxicity to aquatic plants, the NOEC for algae could be assumed to be greater than that for Daphnia magna.
- JECFA assessed the hazards from the use of resorcinol as a meals flavouring agent and concluded that this use is of no safety concern.
- In another examine, male F rats have been handled with three intraperitoneal injections of 3-methyl-.
- In excessive-dosed females, T three levels have been elevated, while there was no impact on T 3 or T four ranges in males.
- In one other examine, rats have been exposed to 0 or zero.
Thyroid glands from all surviving F zero mother and father were examined microscopically, and mind measurements were performed on all uncovered F 1 pups and those F 1 pups chosen for behavioural testing. There have been no important intercourse differences. In females, a greater proportion was excreted as sulfate conjugate, whereas males excreted a higher proportion of a diconjugate both sulfate and glucuronide teams. From these information, the authors concluded that male rats have the next capacity for glucuronidation than females.
From the scarce information out there, using resorcinol in hair dyes zero. The use of anti-pimples cream is taken as the situation of most concern due to the likelihood of steady exposure.
For the benthic and terrestrial compartments, the obtainable toxicity data can't be thought to be enough for a quantitative risk characterization. However, these compartments are much less related for resorcinol, because of marginal releases and emissions to these compartments as well as a very low potential for adsorption of resorcinol to organic matter.
The bulk of the urine-recovered dye will need to have been taken up into the attractive layer of the pores and skin and then slowly launched into the circulation. A cumulative four-day absorption assuming cm 2 of scalp was given as 0.